View Single Post
      10-27-2019, 03:29 AM   #1397
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

So my PT appointment got changed to Monday morning. Weight this morning was 216.1lbs. But I had a pretty big meal last night.

I'm going to do something that I can never remember doing....I'm taking the next entire week off of the gym since I'm taking the week away from my job. Going to get 2 hours of intense shoulder/trap/Rhomboid work......then plan the entire week off to rest and relax. So that will be 2 weeks this year off from the gym.

Besides....I have my MILVS that I plan to install, and want to get ahead on the preventative maintenance of all our cars. But that's the kind of stuff that relaxes me.

Next week I plan to come off of my bulk, adjust my calories, and basically reset. I've grown tired of forcing down food, and none of my clothes fit me that well.

I would say it's been a pretty good bulk, but I'm ready to start leaning back out. Between now and March of next year, I plan to alternate between bulking and cutting each month and see if I can up a solid 200lbs around 8% next vacation. I've been there years ago....and the last 2 years I have ended up about 7lbs heavier each year by our beach trip.

I'm easily bored by things, so I think this will be a nice goal to keep me focused!