View Single Post
      05-05-2016, 01:45 PM   #24
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tanglewood View Post
I truly do not disagree with you. And as a huge bball fan there would be NOTHING more awesome to see than a hard-nosed Heat team going against soft-as-butter Cleveland. I dislike LeBron to a large degree and enjoy watching him lose, so I'm certainly biased.

But yeah, people always talk about wanting to face the best, which is admirable. And for the Heat, facing the Cavs would be like their own Championship, which would really up the competitive juices.

Honestly just let it happen. Would MUCH rather see Cavs/Heat rather than Cavs/Raps.
Miami will handle Toronto accordingly then move onto give all sorts of headaches to Cleveland with Lebron being hounded by Deng/Joe/Winslow, kevin love will be shut down in that series offensively, leaving only Kyrie as a threat. If Miami had better firepower then i would put my money on Miami but we don't have it, therefore as much as i hate to admit it the series goes to Cleveland in 6 or 7 games.

Cleveland will go on to loose the championship to the spurs for a second time or GSW for a second time as well.

Goooo Heat!!!!!!
Appreciate 0