View Single Post
      08-20-2014, 10:54 AM   #286
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Trust me, I have gotten the blunt truth (in much harsher words) from my friends. I understand the significance of what has gone on, and I am now ready to put my foot down, for both our sakes. It's just a hard thing to do for me.
Relationships are supposed to be optional and very fun and exciting. You MUST NOT be in a relationship. Being in a relationship is a choice not a must and when i say choice i mean it has to be so much fun and exciting that you'll CHOOSE to get into one.

For example, the sole purpose of a business is to MAKE MONEY! If year after year after year the business is not making money?... Then they close it out and start a new one.

I feel the pain you're going through. Back in 2012, i talked/dated a girl for 6months. I really fell in love with her personality but when it came to her physical appearance, i was turned off. I knew that there is no way in hell i can date someone that couldn't make my dick hard. It was very difficult to explain and break up with her. But i had to do it. I wasnt being selfish because i didn't want to continue the relationship if both of us weren't happy equally.

This was only 6months, yours is 4yrs so DAMN! i understand the pain you mst be going through.

Anyway back to thread topic.
Every 3 or so weeks of working out, i take a week off. This is my off week.