View Single Post
      02-22-2016, 03:52 PM   #12
pbjjj
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 X1, Dark Olive/Mocha

Very sorry about your car and about what the stupid driver put you through! It really made me angry about how distracted and reckless many drivers are while they put everyone else's lives at risk. I was almost involved in an accident in my X1 just few days ago. The car that was about 10 feet ahead of me to my right all the sudden decided to make a u-turn right in front of my car. I had to step on the brakes so hard to stop my car just short of an inch from hitting that car's driver-side door. My car's proximity sensors were going crazy that made it sound like even my car was traumatized! I was lucky to be able to stop the car. At that moment I was fuming with the driver and can't imagine what would have come out of my mouth toward the other driver if I wasn't able to stop the car...

Glad everyone is ok, and that your car is being fixed! You have been so helpful with providing valuable information in customizing our X1s, and we all appreciate it very much. We definitely all feel your pain and hope you get your car back soon!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Appreciate 0