02-22-2019, 09:41 AM   #76
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by adolfneedham View Post
I wanted to go to gym all the time but I don't .

I don't know its my routine which is kind of making me lazy to do things I really want to do or it's just that I am not sure as if I want to do this or not.

Couldn't find any motivation seriously , it makes me sad how people are so serious about the gym thing
It's about setting goals. In the long terms going to the gym is going to promote good health, fitness and overall a positive attitude. The gym isn't only for guys who wanna build muscle and get huge as F but it's also for people who wanna keep in shape and live a healthy life style. The hardest step is going to the gym for the first week. The 2nd hardest thing is motivating yourself not to quit. There's a reason why we mention and talk about the New Year Resolutioners who make it about a month or two than quit. Just keep going at it and you'll be alright next thing you know a years gone by
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0