Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by vt100 View Post
Interior in Z06?! Nonsense!
You don't buy Z06 for interior

It's like complaining about bad and minimalistic interior in S2000. But who cares if the car drives that good

PS: I personally love C6 Z06 a lot. It's like a bigger and way more powerful version of S2000.
Was cross shopping it with Z4M few years ago.
Z4M won for now but still I keep dreaming about getting a Z06 one day...
One of the holiest of grails Ferrari’s is the F40 and is reverend by all sports cars fans around the planet and is still a contender today and pretty much has similar stellar performance of the C6Z. F40 has an atrocious interior cheaply put together and sparse in the goal of weight savings and several of today’s sports cars. Lotus, some Porsche versions of the 911 and some Corvettes.
Me, I don’t drive my C6 for its cushy interior. I hit the start button and it roars to life with about 100 more hp then the Z06 and at only 3,200lbs with the Z51 suspension it’s not a cushy ride nor do I want it to be, It stays planted and flat through high G turns. Power to weight ratio is where it’s at for me.
It’s interior doesn’t bother me at all just as F40 drivers don’t mind theirs either. It’s my weekend car and it’s a blast to drive especially when you get into the throttle. Others can scoff at it but I don’t care because after years of ownership I still smile every time I light it off. Now go get the Z06, one is waiting for you somewhere.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 4
See5449.00
Rmtt8211.00
3798j11409.00