View Single Post
      04-01-2020, 02:17 PM   #776
Murf993
Major
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Liquor stores aren't essential in my opinion. Marijuana dispensaries are open, and thankfully firearms retailers are now considered essential. I like seeing fearful anti-gun liberals out buying guns despite the fact that I giggle and consider them hypocrites. It strengthens the resolve.....and the fight for second amendment rights.
A lot of folks share your view on liquor but you must have seen lots of cases of withdrawal (DT's), I know I have. They can be critical and must be managed in hospital. Alcoholism is a disease. The government marijuana stores and online services are still open, some have made the argument that some folks are dependent on marijuana and I think that may be true. So far the government of Ontario has lost money and may be breaking even this year.

As far as firearms go, sales of guns and ammo have been way up here in Canada, I was on line the other day and many stores are sold out of most common calibres and many guns. The stores are all closed but on line sales are booming where there is still stock.
Appreciate 0