shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Every time I see new balance sneakers, I always think of this scene, lol...

(I'm sure they are comfy, never tried however...)

LOL that's pretty funny. It makes me want to watch the movie, cause I've never seen it.

Honestly, they are SUPER comfy. I have wide feet and I switched from Nike/Addidas years ago after going to the New Balance store for some running shoes and trying them on. WOW, what a difference! I never went back to anything stylish again. I actually think they look pretty nice, since I am not a flashy guy. Not to mention affordable!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm not cheap. I don't mind spending $300 on shoes, so long as they are comfortable.

So please, if anyone can recommend some nice shoes for wide feet that are a little less Steve Jobs and more Ryan Gosling, I WILL try them and buy them and post it up here with a review.
Sneakers wise? If you have wide feet you won't like my recommendation... Adidas Ultra Boosts are the most comfortable sneakers I have ever worn in my entire life... But in typical adidas fashion, they are narrow... Choice two is nike flyknit lunar 3... They do stretch out...

Asics makes sneakers that are super comfortable and for all different types of feet - and you can order them in a multitude of different widths... Pronate / supinate all that jazz is taken into consideration with their sneakers...
Appreciate 0