Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Using it mostly to dry out since I'm stacking it with a fat burner (with 1:3DMAA)
Oh shit thats an AI, aromatase inhibitor. Youre taking Arimistane. Essentially keeps testosterone from turning to estrogen to a certain extent. Theres a lot of information on it, and recommend reading up. Some have found that they get gyno(gynecomastia) following use, even though the drug essentially is used to treat this issue. Due to a more unbalance androgen/estrogen relation.
Interesting- I didn't worry much about man boobs since as you said, it's used to treat it (even though I don't have that issue whatsoever)

As mentioned- I'm using it combined with a fat burner called "Venice" that has 1:3dmaa since I'm currently sitting at 10.7 % body fat- and looking to dry out for a shoot in 3 weeks. My options were this - or clenbuterol, and I can't handle the shakes I get from it- so opted for this alternative.

But yeah, first week was fine, this last week I've felt like a complete testosterone monster wanting to fuck up every person who looks at me funny- followed by wanting to bang their girl after. As far as side effects/ definitely my mood is one- i find myself easily irritated when I'm usually an easyb going guy.

Second side effect is I'll literally not want to eat anything (might be the fat burner) which is no bueno- cause I still have macros to hit, but the thought of food makes me nauseous