View Single Post
      10-16-2021, 09:27 AM   #48
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Guys. Politics are not supposed to be discussed on this forum anymore. You will end up being banned most likely. You will also cause the thread to likely be locked. Worst case the OT section disappears like the politics section did. The mods do not want to spend their time dealing with left vs. right BS. Even if the facts prove something one way or another. It is a waste of their time. Look we all like talking about OT stuff and what is going on in the world. We need to respect the mods wishes and leave political discussion out of threads no matter how hard it may be. I got banned for 3m what I thought was a harmless comment but it was not received that way.

My suggestion is to leave politics out of anything in OT. It is only going hurt the sub and get users banned etc.
Of course I agree with you however this very subject line is incredibly and remarkably political. And I guarantee the OP (who I’ve blocked now) knew that when he posted it. In fact this very subject doesn’t get any more political. Right down the line. So it’s probably best if the moderators wipe out the whole thread all together as well as any thread thats started having to do with the horrific culture war our country finds itself in today.
Appreciate 1
Torgus3781.50