View Single Post
      06-18-2019, 10:54 AM   #91
Savageenterprise
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 (E93)

Garage List
This is tough. I love and hate what I got going on at the moment...I own two businesses. One I run by myself and the other I have a partner in.

My main business I started almost 5 years ago as logistics broker. I do well enough for myself that I wouldn't consider really getting a "9-5" but it's not enough where my wife doesn't have to work. The workload is what I make it so it's not like it's too taxing to run by myself, I've got a good flow going the way I operate. My schedule is the best, I have the most felxibility out of anyone I know since I work from home which helps with the baby, personal appts etc. But the mental stress of it makes me want to just jump out of a moving car sometimes lol.

My other business with my partner is enjoyable, only a couple years old now and is growing rapidly.

Problem is, the way the business growth structure is setup, most of the profit gets put back into the company as equity so that's the major drawback. Doing a bunch of work for little monetary reward now doesn't make me jump up and down but hopefully it will payoff in the future.

Overall I guess I cant really complain but I'm not living my dream over here haha