04-08-2020, 07:13 PM   #70
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
I want there in NYC, but from what I saw the police handled him correctly. Would you be happy if they got rubber hoses out and beat him? Please tell me based on your experience in law enforcement.
Need to talk down to me? Again, don't need to be a LEO to use common sense but apparently it's lacking. LEOs don't know everything and make mistakes every day, much like in other fields. Difference is, unfortunately, when you guys make them, other ppl (usually innocent) die.

Didn't say anything about hoses or beatdown for BC, merely taking his keys away, seemed like a sensible way to handle it.

Here's a better video, ya, the cop/trooper? yelled at him, and pointed him over to the rear of the car but BC didn't care and gave zero Fs haha, went back to the car to get something (cig?). Also, cop was very silly to place his foot underneath the car when BC was still operating the car and kinda revving it. Gotta be more careful. Later on, if you didn't know better, the cops were treating him as if he was a witness to the crash and just asking him questions lol. Gotta protect themselves and the bystanders much better.

Last edited by tranquility; 04-08-2020 at 08:51 PM..
Appreciate 1