shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Point of it was yeah Giannis is a better person but it's a stupid comparison from the other guys point. Not you Mr Sensitive.
How am I sensitive when I'm just perplexed by what you're saying? Doesn't really make sense. All I'm saying is that his statement turned out to be wrong since Giannis just won a ring. You're the one talking about personalities for some strange reason and it doesn't even make sense because I'm sure they BOTH wanna win (heck, all the players want to get a 'ship, that's the whole pt!). I don't get the pt about $$$ either, they are all multi-millionaires, I'm sure Giannis can take care of his family many times over. No kidding Giannis seems to be a better person, but again that's not really the pt.
I think the original comparison was asinine. Again, not you the other guy. He chose to compare Lebron with someone who doesn't have the same goals or desires or wants. He also picked one of the most wholesome dudes in the league. His impromptu videos at drive thrus and random fans on the street are very down to earth and pure. If I had kids I'd be happy if they looked at Giannis as a role model. But he's suggesting Giannis is weaker and his team and blah blah blah. Well, Giannis doesn't cry about moving to a better team nor does Giannis play GM.

Lebron only seems to care about championships for his legacy - Giannis just seems to enjoy being paid a shit ton of money to play a game. It's why him and Jokic are so likable.
Appreciate 0