View Single Post
      03-23-2022, 01:08 AM   #175
mjr24
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M8 Comp GC, X7, AMG GT53

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
I think the original comparison was asinine. Again, not you the other guy. He chose to compare Lebron with someone who doesn't have the same goals or desires or wants. He also picked one of the most wholesome dudes in the league. His impromptu videos at drive thrus and random fans on the street are very down to earth and pure. If I had kids I'd be happy if they looked at Giannis as a role model. But he's suggesting Giannis is weaker and his team and blah blah blah. Well, Giannis doesn't cry about moving to a better team nor does Giannis play GM.

Lebron only seems to care about championships for his legacy - Giannis just seems to enjoy being paid a shit ton of money to play a game. It's why him and Jokic are so likable.
Quite honestly....LeBron has done very little to improve his legacy since like 2016. The Lakers have basically sucked the last 2 years.....and seeing how they have played the last 2 years, I can safely say their championship in the bubble meant nothing. It's a fake asterisk title they wouldn't have won if the season had gone normally. Throw everything that happened in the bubble out.

Jordan did tons of winning and pretty much nothing else. Remember, he could have many more titles had he not played baseball and if they hadn't broken the Bulls up. LeBron is an amazing player.....but he has lost a lot with stacked teams. Not only that, I look at him in a lesser light because he brings all these guys in who basically suck....Westbrook sucks. I don't know how else to say it. AD is shown he isn't the player most thought he was. Quite honestly, I think he has gotten too comfortable out in LA...which is fine....but meh, he will never be GREAT.

Giannis is amazing....an amazing person and player. I would not be shocked if he has as many titles as LeBron when he is done playing. Assuming on the Bucks get on the same page defensively...I don't see anyone beating them this year and it's really not even close.
2022 M8 Comp GC, 2021 AMG GT53, 2022 X5M Competition, 2021 X7 40i, 2019 M5, 2018 M550I, 2017 Audi Q7, 2014 M6 GC, 2013 Mercedes CLS550, 2011 750LI, 2008 M6 Cabrio, 2008 Porsche Cayenne S, 2004 Mercedes SL55 AMG, 2003 Mercedes SL500, 2000 Mercedes CL500, 1993 Lexus SC400, 1989 525i, 1985 318i
Appreciate 0