05-13-2008, 03:35 PM   #76
garyhgaryh
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Supercharged e30 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlspeed29 View Post
No worries guys, I'm not afraid of reality..lol...I was just restatign what my g/f had said about her review...she even brought it home to me and read me the comments...

********* UPDATE******************
she talked to the director about a raise and he said " i think we got something in the works"
lol..i just hope its green and not pink!
snap!!!!
lol

wow this thread really turned into a constructive one!
They that's really good to hear. I didn't want to post anything that would piss you off (as army dude aluded to), but sometimes I want to hear it even if it's not something I wanna hear.

What does she do as a sw engineer? It's odd that if she's a sw engineer they make her do other things besides programming.

At my old job, we had a female engineer from stanford. She's down to earth, but that girl can code and can fix any bugs we throw at her. On the other hand, we hired a sw engineer from china with a phd, but she could not complete any assignments assigned to her. We ended up putting her in integration and build and she failed and was later let go .

It sounds like your GF had rave reviews so I'm sure there was some sort of mistake. GL!
Gary

Gary
Appreciate 0