some prada and chucks!!!
expensive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Design1314 View Post
+1 for prada
+1 for expensive
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacedogg View Post
I'm not an expert on shoes...but the best driving shoes I own that I can still wear with a suit are these Bruno Magli's. They have a rubber heel which helps with pedal modulation. Also the rubber soles are not too thick so you can still feel the pedals somewhat.

I would imagine any dress shoes manufactuer's line of "sporty" dress shoes with thin rubber soles and rubber heel should be fine. Prada make a bunch of similar looking shoes.

You don't want to use anything with a thick rubber sole or too heavy construction. I have a pair Allen Edmonds...built like tanks...but absolutely horrid to drive with. Can never drive smoothly wearing them.

Personally, I find proper leather soled dress shoes, have bottoms which are much too slippery for driving. Especially if you have metal pedals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post

nice!

Dude. Do you ever work?
i just get paid that's my job
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Just bring two pairs of shoes, wear your driving shoes and change when you get to work to the dress shoes. Problem solved. Takes what, 30 seconds to put a pair of shoes on?

You are looking for a pair of shoes that is half good at two things when you can get two shoes that are each very good at one thing.
too annoying
Appreciate 0