cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
I defense of cashiers who become lost when you change your initial amount of payment, maybe the machines these days keep close track of cash-in/cash-out? If a report tells a manager later that there should be three $20 bills in the till and there are only two, does it cause a fuss? I don't know for sure because I'm not and never have been a cashier, but just a thought that maybe the payment amount means something to them beyond calculating change.

Or not.
No, if that was the case they would immediately call a manager for an override or something. This is pure panic. I've seen it so many times.

How do you get through life not knowing how to subtract? I guess these days when almost no one uses cash there isn't a need for basic mathematical skills? The kids at work laugh at me if they come in my office and I have my checkbook open. Yes, I write in everything and make sure I balance. They don't add deposits or deduct ATMs or payments. How do you know you have what you're supposed to. I guess if the bank says you have $X, that's what you have?
Appreciate 3
Run Silent15127.00
King Rudi13154.00