11-22-2021, 07:23 PM   #709
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakefront View Post
But this is what Pete's offense is based on....he needs Marshawn Lynch to make his own holes, and Wilson to run around and evade pass rushers. All because he doesn't value the offensive line. Honestly can't believe more Seattle fans aren't calling for him to get axed. Fans on here have been blaming the OC for years, but its Pete Carrol's offense they have to run. Somehow (except for TiMSport) Pete has always dodged the blame....
Yeah and he used to get away with that game plan when Beast Mode was with the team. Carson has similar traits as Marshawn but he just can't stay healthy. Their offensive line is OFFENSIVE! They all just get steamrolled play after play and the opposing team's defense knows the plays they're going to run because it's the same crap over and over again. Not only PC, but John Schneider needs to go as well.

I used to have a long leash in terms of my opinion of PC but no more. This season is the culmination of not understanding how to adapt to today's game and working with the players you have. They've been garbage all season long. RW is pissing me off too the way he tries to be optimistic and not recognizing he's also part of the problem.
Appreciate 0