tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
OP, sorry about the
LOL, it's alright. Always good to learn from trackrats on what works.

Anyway, back on topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
I know a Miata is fun, but to me the fun ends when you're not able to keep up with basically anything on a straight.
That's my main pt, I personally don't care about straights, there's no skill involved to do that and I'm confused why many ppl focus on it (that's why there's someone in another thread perplexed when I said that the Bentley should NOT be considered a *performance COTY candidate*...I don't consider behemoths weighing over 5,000lbs anything to do w performance but whatever floats their boat, I guess. I like cars that can really handle the twisties and other technical stuff, and I subscribe to the Colin Chapman credo so no oversized whales please haha.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0