View Single Post
      11-11-2014, 07:02 PM   #40
MghtyPtrck
Rep
Drives: i3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Lined View Post
Calm down there. M3 speaking from experience here. By the time you graduate from medical school (unless you have a cheap in state option) you will have enough in loans to cover the 2 i8s. Add on the interest and you can cover 2 i8s and the Lambo in money you will be paying back. Needless to say, medicine is NOT a gateway to the OPs garage. Medical school is very arduous beginning with M1 when they throw you in that anatomy lab and tell you start memorizing the brachial plexus or when you take path during M2 or when you have 4am-7pm days on surgery with a Shelf you have to study for when you get home, you will realize this. Also, please don't go around telling people you are pre-med lol.

The OP obviously did very well for him or herself financially to have these items, but that doesn't mean you can't be "rich" in a sense in another manner (i.e: saving that newborn with hydrocephalus or allowing a grandparent to see their grandchildren once again). Medicine will make you rich in the latter, not the former (but hey, it could if you get a 270 on the board and match plastics lol).

Nice car OP. Sorry for the sidetrack.
I guess the members here like to try to shit on people's goals lol. I guess I should just quit and Drive my i3 into a brickwall because aspiring to be a doctor is just looked down upon these days.

I joined this BMW forum Bc we share a common interest. I commented how I hoped my future would look as bright as OPs is on a (car ownership level) and I get a bunch of haters about what I said. Lol seems like I said my career goals was to bag groceries.

what is it that makes you so angry? speaking from experience? you's a doc playa?
you think bc i made a comment about pre-med in relation to exotic cars got you all butt hurt? you think i'm in it to rake in money and i don't care about the actual purpose of being a doctor or in medicine?

That was what... my second post on this forum and you think you've got me pinned?

Last edited by MghtyPtrck; 11-11-2014 at 07:26 PM..
Appreciate 0