View Single Post
      08-15-2020, 01:03 PM   #108
msk340i
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
i ve said blown diffuser era didnt say exclusively Red Bull was using it is this a joke..
because great Vettel was ended with blown diffusers when you look at his entire career in a big downtrend afterwards.. blown diffuser era's driving style was different than these days was actually a bit unnatural.. pushing throttle more for back end grip.. and for me saying things like car doesnt suit him in last 2-3 years is like i guess Ericsson hit us.. no Ericsson didnt hit us.. Ferrari was adoring him until last year which is like 5 years of time.. its not like he used drive with 4 wheels but now he has 3.. im not saying Ferrari was the best team since he had joined but he had chance to be a champ again at least 2 seasons.. and he blew it and then things started to fall apart with Ferrari actually thanks to Italian press as well..

DAS for life mate..
the other day i ve seen a comment..

Merc finds DAS, FIA bans it.. Merc' makes a perfect party mode, FIA bans it..
sad story..

Ok I'm not going to go any deeper into Vettel's issue.
But let me correct you here, Vettel drove during the 2010s when the off throttle blowing was controlled by engine mapping, he didn't drive in the 1980s when it was controlled by the drivers right foot... He wasn't even born then 😂
Appreciate 1