Thread: Fitbit stuff
View Single Post
      07-05-2016, 04:29 PM   #12
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

The Fitbit shows calories expended resting based on the numbers I input during setup. Then extra fitness stuff I do gets logged (if I remember) or I add it in after the fact. This calculation is where I am wondering. 18lbs goal, at 500 cal/day deficit = Oct. 22.

The weight loss via water is because of all the toxins that I am washing out, and some stuck fecal matter (I think) in addition to the appetite suppression.

I'm going to have to run some of those calcs to see if the FB is tracking close.

I'm not obsessed with the weight, I'm weighing myself every couple of days at the gym. Trying to wear about the same clothing, consideration given for how long/much it's been since I ate, and try to do it around the same time of day. Not positive how well calibrated the scale is there. I always zero it to see where the balance point is, and don't let things that seem WAY out get to me. Last week, I went in to swim. No matter how I zeroed, it showed me back at 198. Swam, losing only the wet trunks, and was back down to 193. No way I swam off 4 lbs. #nopeeinthepool
Appreciate 0