View Single Post
      09-11-2019, 05:34 AM   #1
MILO GR
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: i8 Coupe - Crayon Grey

67 (Dec17) i8 Coupe Crayon Grey Wrap For Sale

Hello all, I am sad (but excited, you'll see why soon) to put my i8 Coupe up for sale. I have not had it long and bought it to see if I can get on with the i8 having come from lots of different sports cars. I have loved every second of it and my local dealer has a Roadster that I have put a deposit on.

My coupe is perfect in every way, everything works perfectly, has a service pack and BMW warranty until Dec 2020. Display key, heads up, HK, Connected online services etc. Drives perfectly and turned a lot of heads at the Modball rally this weekend. Those who see it up close cannot even tell it is a wrap, the quality of the vinyl and the way it has been layed is perfect. BMW have offered me £52.5k as a part exchange (to put on at £56k+). I am looking for £54k.

The wrap is Porsche crayon Grey, looks fantastic in the flesh and gets lots and lots of comments, no marks etc. I plan to get the Roadster wrapped in the same again, it is that good.

Advert shows the details -

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201909092031559?advertising-location=at_cars

Last edited by MILO GR; 09-11-2019 at 02:55 PM..
Appreciate 0