Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8alot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
All I can say is wow...I'm sorry.

Here in the states- I'd have been raising all kind of hell. You're being way too kind IMO.

However i8 availability in the US is far greater than in Canada (I'm assuming) so All I Can recommend is preparing legal action of some sort? But then again, I know nothing of how things work in Canada...so yeah. Eesh- what a nightmare.
Yeah :/ What type of lawyer even covers this?

What would be your course of action if it happened to you in the states? Things work pretty similarily here in Canada except we probably have stricter consumer protection.
It varies state by state but iknow there are lawyers on here who will hopefully chime in soon as far as what you can do-

But considering the car was still under warranty- here in CA, the first thing id consider is filing it under the lemon law protection- I had to google it since I've only had issues with new vehicles- and my current CPO I8 hasn't ran into any yet *knock on wood*

From the sound of it- 38K miles is a lot of miles for it to have not even a hiccup then all of a sudden, go to shits. Sounds like negligence from your first dealership, now coupled with arrogance from bmw of Toronto for abusing of your situation.

If the same applies- I'd fight to lemon the car- and have it replaced with another used. And just wrap the car later to whatever blue you'd like
Attached Images