View Single Post
      08-08-2019, 10:32 PM   #10
i8alot
Rep
Drives: BMW i8 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchroundel View Post
You have been through a lot and It is mind boggling that the two dealers you have dealt with were so unprofessional. It seems very clear that you have strong arguments against both them. Particularly the second one where a claim for theft may be made. What I am not clear about is how this is bmw’s fault other than not policing their dealers appropriately. I guess I would be set my expectations a bit lower on what bmw will provide. That said I hope you are treated far more fairly in the future.
BMW is federal and not provincial. BMW Canada franchises directly. If they aren't ensuring code of standards are being respected and followed, it's their responsibility. Hence why I'm getting them involved to also "discipline" the dealerships. If they pay for their mistakes, they'll make sure those dealerships pay the price for all this mess.

BMW Canada also said among the options is compensation, figuring out the loaner, and expediting the shipment of the parts. This is where I'm getting the above ideas from.

"Particularly the second one where a claim for theft may be made."
Are you referring to BMW Toronto? Claim of theft for what exactly?

Appreciate the feedback.
Appreciate 0