View Single Post
      11-13-2019, 03:51 PM   #22
Big boi m5
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 135i

I'm going to say you may be being unreasonable.

You dropped the car off for a massive job without notice. A place that didn't sell you the car. Then you DEMANDED they fix it NOW. They didn't even know what was broken to start with. They were down a technician.

So what did they do, in order to do you a favor? They drive the car to find out what's wrong. The guy probably had shit to do in his real life. 'I'll drive the car to pick up my kid and see what wrong' or whatever to save time so he doesn't leave his kid at a school or whatever.

You're being a real ungrateful dick about this imo.

BMW is busier than ever and they have full schedules with people who have issues just like you. Loaner vehicles are expensive and bmw provides them when possible as a convenience for you. Are you really throwing a fit about this? An X1 ? Boohoo.

Why do you expect everyone else to accommodate and pay to fix YOUR CAR? It's yours!

Did the original dealer lie and obfuscate to trick you in to buying it? Seems likely. That shit didn't happen magically 4 days After you got it.

Being angry at Toronto is rediculous imo. They even gave you a car they wanted to sell, which is very far above and beyond what they had to do.
Appreciate 0