View Single Post
      03-23-2020, 03:33 AM   #78
V-Eight
Captain
Rep
Drives: MY22 M3 G80 Comp.Xdrive

Normally I say a BMW 1 series.

If there's someone who knows about cars I say a BMW M140i, and then usually we start discussin about the engine and performance level.

To be Honest, it doest't happen often.

The most curious I've ever experienced occured out from a take away pizza. I was with my girlfriend and we were seating near the car eating a pizza together, a family passed, and one of the children, I guess a 8year boy, stopped near the car. the father just continued walking as nothig has happend. The Young Boy said: "hey daddy it's an M 1 seires"! So I said him, you're an expert guy, you've got fine tastes! The father and the mother were speechless, but I said him, woul like to start up it? So his father said..."ok", i seated the child onto the driver seat and fired up the engine with him. The face it makes was a mix between happyness and joy. Then he told me: "one day I'll have one of these", and I told him: "for sure you will".

It reminds me when I was a child, when my neighbour made a similar thing to me with his E36 M3 coupé 3.0. Sweet memories......
Appreciate 4
M5Rick60013.50
Moflow2484.50
Sarg33554.50