09-15-2022, 07:41 AM   #22
PABrian
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfoundnemo View Post
There's an EA station at a Sheetz right off 99 just south of State College... nothing is really walkable there aside from the Sheetz.

I'm coming from Scranton, so I don't take the Turnpike to get to Pittsburgh, but it looks like EA has spots near Carlisle and Bedford too... it will be a lot more convenient once Telsa opens up their network as most service plazas on the PA Turnpike have Superchargers. Once you get to Pittsburgh, it's more EVgo... there are 12 EVgo stations to the 1 EA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty1911 View Post
Thank you!!!
I have used the stations in State College, Bedford, and Carlisle a good number of times. I've never had any issues with the State College and Bedford locations. They've always been accessible when I've stopped there, they activate quickly and without issue, and charge as fast as they should. The Carlisle location...not so much. I've been there three times, and each time there has been an issue with at least one or two of the chargers. I've been able to charge every time, but not without issue.

The Allentown location has also been good, aside from when I was there last week after they did their system-wide updates that left tons of chargers nearly broken.
Appreciate 1