Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malbolge
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport_cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddict
well well well $136k?
Ridiculous. You pay over 130k for a 1.5L 3 cylinder engine, plus a small electric one.
I know CFRP is expensive, and the tech for a car such as this as well, but I don't see why it should cost over 100k...
jesus christ what the the actual F is up with all these whiny ass comments.

bmw makes probably the most modern and innovative looking car out there and then its too expensive and only rich hipsters will buy it, its missing angel eyes, bla bla bla. who cares? they actually made something that belongs in 21st century but ooooh no, a bleedin 335 will get em further on a tank of gas... yes, until you go to limp mode for nth time, whatever. its not the pooint. its the right car for the times.
I agree!

This is a mainstream car with mainstream dealerships, not a tesla or fisker.

This car makes sense to the audience considering an M5/M6 or a Porsche 911....but gets
Considerably better mileage.

I think in a few versions I would seriously consider this car...this new platform will have a Ton of bugs.

BMW struggled to get my 335i right in MY'12, I ain't making the guinea pig mistake again for awhile!

M Performance Exhaust/Brakes/Suspension/LSD|Bav Stage 1/AMP||ER CP/IC/DP/OC | Dinan CAI/N55 PWG BIG TURBO|BMWF30.com
Appreciate 0