View Single Post
      04-17-2023, 12:52 AM   #16
M4_ZMT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '21 i3S, '01 325i

Still loving my BlackBerry! Not sure I can get rid of this one once the lease is up (I have about a year and a half left). Nothing else quite like it! Especially in the US market. BMW obviously doesn't care to create a successor too quickly-- and the iX1 could have been a nice compromise, but it's overall too conventional and I have no need for an electric car like i4, 5, 7 or X. I am fortunate enough to use the i3 only when I please, but I love the fact that it can be easily used as a daily, and has been in the past for me. As a real good daily, I think the REX is transformative, but for pure performance and "MegaCity" usage, the BEV is amazing and perfectly adequate for me. BMW really HAD to do better with the MINI-e range, that is a bit pathetic, especially as new model based on our drivetrain. Lame. But even then, it's FWD (love MINI just showing i3 uniqueness), front motored, lower range, conventional construction and styling.

With it's super ahead of it's time construction, cult-like ownership community, driving performance, and dimensions of the i3s, it makes me wanna hold onto my SpaceBubble BEV even more. It's the best hatch I could ever want, parked next to a VW GTI of course.
Attached Images

Last edited by M4_ZMT; 04-22-2023 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: He's a BEV, not REX. Correction made.
Appreciate 0