View Single Post
      07-29-2020, 04:06 AM   #47
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
he was locked what time red lights ll go off and his steering wheel lights went off as he changed the steering wheel earlier because of same problem..

and the more important part..
deciding when to start the race and all lights of sequence is all manual.. so any conspiracy theory that telling Merc's know when the race will start is all empty.. im posting an example below..

"F1's race start sequence is controlled by permanent starter Christian Bryll, who took over that role at the Bahrain GP when the duties of former F1 race director Charlie Whiting were split between Masi and himself.

But Bryll has no restriction on the timing of when he decides the lights go off, as F1's regulations over the start procedure are open-ended on this front.

Article 36.9 of F1's sporting regulations states: "Once all the cars have come to a halt, the five second-light will appear followed by the four, three, two and one second lights."

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...fia-tolerances ..

each race, lights go off differently and the whole point of this to keep starts all organic on drivers reaction times its like this for many years.. i dont think there is another way to state that "automated lights on dash thing" is just funny my friend unless Merc' is in the brain of who pushes a button to let all lights off.. and if Merc' is in the mind of that person a Nobel Prize should be on the way for achieving crazy psychic powers..
...and HAM managed an 0.00 which is virtually an impossibility.

My friend I certainly don't live in wonderland as I'm certain all of us don't, come on.
Appreciate 1