View Single Post
      04-25-2021, 06:22 AM   #32
F15_SGM
Insta~ f10_sapphire
Rep
Drives: BLACK 2015 528I

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesinaz View Post
Yeah I drive in the normal mode. Biggest issue is when you pull up to a stop sign. Want to come to a complete halt then drive off right away. Very jerky. Or if in the hold mode getting started. Guess I'm just an old fart now. I do like the handling and ride OK. j

TBH I also regret the money I spent on it. Yes, I can afford it. But I find myself wondering about some luxury items I own and use that I could do without. Maybe another sign of age.

Really thinking of doing a Carmax thing and buying an Edge/Explorer or Telluride etc. At 6000 miles per year and no long trips it's all I need.
Search the market at local dealerships but id recommend not getting something too basic as those nowadays are not the best in quality and driving handling. Nowadays any car brand will throw a trash electronic steering system in budget cars and no handling upgrades. You should possibly check a new BMW x5 or honda or Mercedes. I think you should also inspect the Navi systems to your liking since all dealers will just say yes to having any feature that's not there just to sell the car to you.