View Single Post
      04-22-2018, 09:35 PM   #38
chrisfc923
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21 MBB X5MC

So just installed and did one thing different. The first problem that I think all will run into is that the power wires going into the blue plug for the maserati module just do not work. I did the same as the OP and cut the power lines on both end of the blue plugs and connected them manually. I didn't solder it but used those crimp-less plugs. Now for the change I made, I ran the wires in the cabin going up through the door rubber strip on top instead of on the bottom. They fit perfectly and will run down into the fuse. Taking everything apart was a bitch and no matter how careful I was I did break a few tabs here and there, and the interior airbag column and the speaker panel was a PIA to put back. But all in all it was worth it and I do love the sound it makes. Does it sound real? To the people that don't know its fake it does. To us, you can tell its more digital than anything. To those still looking to do it, good news is that the OP's pictures still work. You need to access the links on your iphone though. Weird but works.
Appreciate 0