03-19-2020, 08:09 PM   #50
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
There's some belief now the c/v was accidentally released from a chinese bio-weapons lab..
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
So sorry to hear of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in Belgium; these are unprecedented times; the news this morning reports that China has zero new cases - good news; hopeful this will peak very soon and the sickness and loss of life will cease.
I really hope scientists discover where the evil came from . Anyway like I already said ,I really start to believe the conspiracy theories...

On my way to work , I pulled over at my bakery to buy some breads , pie and pastries.
I opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes . There was a big plastic curtain in front of me . It separated me from the showcase .
There was only a small gap of 25-30 cm through the plastic screen .
I'm OK with that . But I expected not to see such a situation in front of me . Actually it looked unreal ...
There were red lines on the floor with the message : Do not cross this line , and keep distance !
Anyway the pastries are from a outstanding quality ( not cheap ) !

Stay healthy my friends !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60013.50