View Single Post
      03-20-2020, 02:52 AM   #51
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I really hope scientists discover where the evil came from . Anyway like I already said ,I really start to believe the conspiracy theories...

On my way to work , I pulled over at my bakery to buy some breads , pie and pastries.
I opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes . There was a big plastic curtain in front of me . It separated me from the showcase .
There was only a small gap of 25-30 cm through the plastic screen .
I'm OK with that . But I expected not to see such a situation in front of me . Actually it looked unreal ...
There were red lines on the floor with the message : Do not cross this line , and keep distance !
Anyway the pastries are from a outstanding quality ( not cheap ) !

Stay healthy my friends !
It's very good your baker is on the ball with his 'countermeasures' ensuring there are no issues.
Was raining yesterday later in the day here so didn't get much done but weather looks more promising today so determined to get the garden finished but garage was finally cleared. Will be loading the M to take the bags and junk to the dump..terrible you may be thinking of an M being used like this but an effective thick plastic boot covering will protect it from the elements, the rear seats being split/fold so just one trip should do it.
Appreciate 1