View Single Post
      03-29-2020, 03:25 PM   #223
Moisture
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 Mazda 6, 2020 Lexus NX300

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Uh sort of, exercise matters because the amount you do dictates what your bmr will be so if it changes daily so does your bmr.
There's more to it than that. Weight lifting causes your body to practically demand only healthy food in abundance. If done right, you will find that you will start to reject grains, greasy and sugary foods completely.

I'm 6ft3, about 220LB (mostly muscle) and have been training consistently for about a year and a half. I find that it is a struggle to consistently eat throughout the day to the point where I feel satisfied and full. I rarely ever have to watch what I am eating or how much of it unless we're talking about unhealthy stuff such as grains. Bread, rice, pasta.. etc. I focus on eating a large amount of various nuts and seeds daily, fruits, veggies, lots of turkey/chicken and seafood. I'd say my diet is mostly good. On average I eat grains only once a week or so.

The best way to maintain healthy weight without being overly anal on tracking calories is focus on eating a large healthy breakfast everyday and get into weight lifting.
Appreciate 0