View Single Post
      03-07-2019, 01:07 PM   #14
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

It's definitely bleak. I also applaud him for how he came out publicly with his diagnosis. I can tell you from personal experience doing something such as this at the beginning of this horrendous journey takes a lot of courage. I chose to only tell certain people of my diagnosis the two times I had to deal with cancer.

A family friend's relative went through stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He was able to beat the odds some what by surviving about 2 years after diagnosis. He did make the most of it and immediately started to travel and experience the world.

A friend of mine managed to survive about 20 years post her stage 4 breast cancer diagnosis. She fought like crazy and always had a positive attitude. She was my rock when I was going through tough times and I miss her dearly.

Another famous person that died from stage 4 pancreatic cancer was Patrick Swayze. Such a shame.
Appreciate 0