United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i, 330i 6MT RWD Sport

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Do NOT dismiss the power of:

A Healthy Gut: Probiotics and regular Fiber.
Regular good nights Sleep.

By far DIET is the biggest factor.
Good point. Most don't realize that microbial cells outnumber the human cells in our body by at least 10 maybe 100 to one, we're mostly not human. Current research points to a direct gut-brain connection, like these hundreds of trillions of inhabitants of our body also have a direct vote in our behavior patterns. Also they and the trillions on our skin are our primary immune system. They are also sensitive to what you eat and if you eat crap you breed the ones that thrive on crap and they'll demand more of it, and like a good party binger won't really care what they do to their host and overrun you. Feed them right and they'll be like your own personal vitamin and butyrate factory and keep the opportunistic parasites at bay.

I have Tinnitus so sleep is still a problem for me and I haven't worked on my car in a couple weeks that's why I'm here on a BMW forum in the nutrition section lol.

We're not N54s, you don't just dump a uniform fuel in whenever you want and always run the same way. You calorie in calorie out eat all thru the day Jillian Michaels ppl have to move into the 2020s, the hormonal responses matter, not the "calories".
Appreciate 0