View Single Post
      06-09-2021, 03:28 PM   #2883
MoeTE87
OHIO STATE
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i

Garage List
Hello Everyone,

So im not sure how to start this off but I will just go for it. I used to be very active and played college baseball from 2002-2005. I was in great shape and ran 5-7miles per day because I was a pitcher and needed to keep my endurance up and legs strong. I lifted a lot of weights. My playing weight was 210-214, depending on the day. I was and still am 6'4. I miss those days as it was a blast playing college baseball and traveling the country.

Fast forward to 13-15yrs. I have gained some weight, heaviest I have ever been. I enjoy lifting weights and running but the "will" and "motivation" hasn't been there for a few months. I built a nice gym in our basement with a punching bag, speed bag, weight bench, treadmill and free weights. I was in there 3 days per week for the first 3 months of this year then just fizzled out. I tend to eat healthy during the day and was doing well when I ordered Factor meals as my dinner meals for a few months as everything was portioned out.

My issue is, I know I need to get back into the gym but I cant seem to get down there. I will be heading to FLA in about 72 days with the family and would like to drop about 20lbs before then. I usually lift heavy and can gain muscle pretty easily. It's getting the fat off that takes me some time now. I dont take any supplements other than protein shakes after lifting.

I just need ideas on how to get a good start on losing the lbs. I might look into getting back to playing racquetball for the cardio but those places are getting less and less here in Cincinnati.

Thanks for reading..