View Single Post
      02-04-2015, 02:59 PM   #130
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

I've been weight lifting for over 20 years. I've come to realize over the years that in the absence of steroids, the only thing that works is eating 6-8 meals per day. Protein shakes and other supplements are a complete waste of money and honestly do more harm than good. There is no substitute for eating good food, 6-8 meals per day to gain good weight.

I'm 6'3, and several years ago at my largest I weighed 275lbs. Getting into my mid/late 30s, I decided it would be wise to shed some of that weight and now fluctuate between 230-235lbs. By just going from 8 meals a day to 6, I dropped that 45lbs or so in about three months.

The food you need in the morning are egg whites and oatmeal. I go for 12 egg whites and 2 cups of plain jane oatmel. Then it's a rotation of chicken breasts, steak, pork, and fish. I eat like clockwork about every 2:45. It's something you have to condition yourself to do, it honestly took me quite a long time as you just get tired of eating all the time.

Do not waste your money on any supplement. Protein shakes, bars, creatine, N0, test, etc., it's all a gigantic scam, a waste of money, and probably harmful to your body in the long run. Steroids are the only thing that works to put muscle on fast, to go natural takes years and years. This is exactly why 99/100 people give up after a year or less, it's just too difficult.
Appreciate 0