View Single Post
      10-08-2021, 01:13 PM   #84
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Wait, what order do I get to go thru your stuff again?
To be perfectly honest, a few years ago you were occupying 5th place. But ever since you cast a vote for me to be your president in the last election, you've moved up the rankings considerably. Good news right?

My wife is in first place, but you and MKSixer are tied for second place. MK is on par with you because he is Chief of Stuff, but never voted for me to be his president (), whereas you did.

Since I do not want to show favouritism, I have decided the two of you will face off in a gladiator joust match which will be broadcast live for BP viewing pleasure.

Pro tip - if you knock away MK's oxygen bottle that he carries around, you'll find he becomes much more compliant in the match. Otherwise, I wish you well as you'll likely be staring up at him from the floor shortly wondering what happened. The old man probably has a few tricks up his sleeve. And they're probably all downright dirty.

May the odds be ever in your favour.

Disclaimer: Lady Jane, I don't want to die. This is not an invitation nor should it be construed as me giving you permission to kill me. I would make a terrible stew. Honest.
Appreciate 0