Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
It's only frustrating when you watch people run around the argument at hand just to have a say in the discussion. The shit is too easy to read.

It's simple.

People said it's ONLY fun to drive a manual. FALSE.

You can find extreme enjoyment in ANY CAR, REGARDLESS of the trans. Which is the original point before everyone got on their period thinking some people are bashing manual driving.

Moral of the story. No one gives a shit what anyone prefers. You want roll up windows in your car too that's fine.

But the fact is, anyone can find enjoyment, AND HAVE FUN, in both manual AND AUTOMATIC CARS.
Agreed, I had a lot of fun in my old Subaru Forester with a dog-slow engine, mid-tier build quality, and only passable AWD for off-roading. Crossed some rivers, drove to some very cool places...

People forget that the vehicle is a tool, and it's the driver that really matters. I never bought into the gate keeping of manual transmissions. I agree they should be saved, but it really is making the best of what you have.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 1
BGM-M3COMP2329.50