View Single Post
      07-04-2020, 07:50 AM   #15
Murf993
Major
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3sm View Post
Hey guys! New to watches, looking to learn. I have been reading and mainly visiting Worn&Wound. Really wanted the Seiko 007, but didn't want to buy on eBay as a first timer, so I ordered brand new on Macy's 'Fourth' sale. I got the Seiko Sports 5.. it's the replacement to the classic 007, not as good, but good deal to get me started. I know this is an expensive game, but I'd like to start my collection under $1000 for now. Any other brands I should consider for something classy and good quality and easy to mod?

Also, any input on Luminox watches? Mainly the Navy Seal collection.

Thanks!
So my first watch was a Seiko, a gift from my mother. I was getting into Scuba diving so she got me a dive watch. Loved it, I wish I still had it. I ended up working in the Commercial Diving industry and lusted after a Seiko Professional Divers Watch, I still do and might pick one up. (I ended up getting a Rolex Sea Dweller which is still my daily almost 30 years later) The Seiko Dive watches are highly collectable. If you're thinking about a Luminox Navy Seal watch you might want to look at the Seiko Dive watches. I like to own stuff that's a little different.

https://www.seikowatches.com/global-...diverswatches/
Attached Images

Last edited by Murf993; 07-04-2020 at 07:56 AM..
Appreciate 1
c0bra182.50