07-08-2014, 12:10 PM   #59
Peggsy
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: i8 & Jag Project 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggsy View Post
Unfortunately, Pure Impulse packages are now being prioritised in the UK too. My order (non PI) has been pushed back from December to April delivery but would apparently come forwards if I added the PI.

Waiting for the bulletin on lazer lights that should be out soon. Will be enquiring about the effect to my order if I add lazer lights alone, or both lazer and PI.

The dealership manager is going to an event tomorrow about the PI pack and I will report any new details. As it stands, in the UK at least, the PI pack seems very expensive for what it contains. 12k for 6k of options and a card of which the details are very scarse. The prioritised build of course adds a lot of value but I feel conned as I was previously told that PI would NOT be prioritised in the UK.
As an update to above, adding the PI pack got me re-allocated to December from the delayed date of April. I should hear from the dealership manager who went to the event before it locks down - he has since gone on holiday so need to wait for him to return. Still no official news on lazer lights
Appreciate 0