View Single Post
      01-13-2017, 03:10 AM   #1
connergobel
Rep
Drives: '13 650i GC, '15 i8, '96 850Ci

Louis Vuitton BMW i8 Fitted Luggage Set AVAILABLE

Available on eBay- New in boxes complete Louis Vuitton BMW i8 Fitted Luggage Set. https://www.ebay.com/itm/152394228218

Luggage set retails for $26,050.00

Follow the link to the auction or PM me if interested or have any additional questions.

Thanks! Karl

The four piece set of exclusive suitcases and bags have been carefully designed to follow the sleek lines of the most progressive sports car: the BMW i8. Each piece calls on Louis Vuitton’s heritage of craftsmanship and innovation, bringing together leading edge design and materials with exacting, careful construction.
Soft, flexible bags and semi-rigid thermoformed cases have been cleverly calibrated, down to the last millimeter. They stack and fit together in an ingenious way in order to allow the driver to carry their most treasured possessions in style and security, without compromising the comfort and elegance of luxury travel.

Business Case i8
Crafted in carbon fiber, a special set of luggage has been designed to fit the spaces of the new BMW i8. The Business Case i8 comprises two ultra-resistant, thermocompressed semi-rigid shells that perfectly follow the curves of the back seat of the BMW i8. It also leaves the space for the Weekender PM i8 to slide on top of it.

15.7*x 13.0*x 4.7 inches
(Length*x Height*x Width)

- Two thermocompressed shells
- Two inside flat pockets
- Four credit card slots
- Two pen holders
- Two interior elastic straps
- Punched microfibre lining with underlying blue highlights
- Cowhide leather trimmings including name tag
- Laser engraved Louis Vuitton logo onto the Damier fabric
- Zipped closure
- Aluminium and silver brass metallic pieces including padlock

Weekender GM i8
Crafted in carbon fiber, a special set of luggage has been designed to fit the spaces of the new BMW i8. The Weekender GM i8, large and soft travel bag, designed to be handheld or carried on the shoulder, is a perfect fit for the boot of the BMW i8’. With a Louis Vuitton logo laser engraved onto the Damier fabric, it reinterprets one of the house’s iconic shapes.

20.5*x 16.5*x 11.0 inches

- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap
- Inside zipped pocket
- Inside flat pocket
- Punched microfiber lining with underlying blue highlights
- Cowhide leather trimmings including name tag and handles’ fastener
- Zipped closure
- Aluminum and silver brass metallic pieces including padlock

Weekender PM i8
Crafted in carbon fiber, a special set of luggage has been designed to fit the spaces of the new BMW i8. The weekender PM i8 is designed to lie snugly on the flat surface of the business case on the back seat of the BMW i8. Like the other pieces of the set, it features a specially designed handle, a natural leather address tag and the famous Louis Vuitton padlock that has become one of the House’s best known emblems.

15.4*x 17.3*x 13.8 inches

- Inside zipped pocket
- Inside flat pocket
- Punched microfiber lining with underlying blue highlights
- Zipped closure
- Aluminum and silver brass metallic pieces including padlock

Garment bag i8
Crafted in carbon fiber, a special set of luggage has been designed to fit the spaces of the new BMW i8. The Garment Bag i8 slips perfectly onto the car’s rear parcel shelf. With two rounded handles and a removable address tag on the outside, as well as two hangers protected by a zip-up microfiber sheath, on the inside it offers the very best protection for suits and shirts.

47.6*x 24.6*x 2.8 inches

- Two inside removable hangers
- Punched microfibre lining with underlying blue highlights
- Aluminum and silver brass metallic pieces
- Zipped closure

http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/men/travel/travel-set

http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/ar...-of-the-future
Attached Images

Appreciate 0