03-22-2020, 01:22 PM   #43
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolone2 View Post
I go to the theater sometimes still as there is just something that's not easy to dismiss (big screen, big sound), I don't have a multimedia room set up in my home. I'll also go to support an actor/actress here and there, but there are so few good ones left that haven't drank the Progressive Koolaid! Those, I'll watch at home whenever... Idiots like Stallone, the 60 year old roid freak, who also came out against guns! Lmao! Guess he forgot about all those Rambo movies!? Donating all the profits he recieved from them back to the studios or to worthy causes. Yeah...

And those self righteous idiots who said they'd leave the country if a particular person won the presidency... I'm still waiting! Hahaha... But they're still here, still making movies, shows, etc.

Don't feed the trolls!
Lol

Yeah.....Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Liam Neesom....all prospered on movie violence. But once people start forgetting them....they have to do something to get themselves back into the spotlight.

Whatever the flavor of the month is....that's what they pick to stay relevant. Do as I say....not as I do.

Oh....also please ignore all that growth hormone I'm trying to hide on my assistant. Fountain of Youth anyone???