QUiKSR20
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' F30 328i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyD^2 View Post
I think they are great value for people that don't care about badge prestige. Of course you can nitpick the fact that all Hyundai's and Kia's in general have their styling cues ripped off from other automakers so while they will never win awards for originality they have stolen enough solid styling cues from Audi, BMW, etc that their vehicles for the most part appear tasteful. I agree with others that the chrome is unfortunate and I feel the interior looks a little dated in design as has been said the materials are not that bad at all and they are pretty refined. It's not my cup of tea but I feel at the very least their existence as a quality alternative at a lesser price should keep the Germans on their toes.
Imho they have already surpassed the likes of Inifiniti / Acura as far a 3 series competitor is concerned.. I use to love the G35 ( had one 6mt sedan ) but I think the G70 even the Kia Stinger is a great product esp for the money/fun factor. Not gonna discuss Lexus, While reliable and quite they are mostly quite boring outside of few F models.
Appreciate 0