Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [9.74]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face Pony Soldier View Post
The problem I have is people cheerleading treating this person differently because of his wealth. That's just wrong... as wrong as treating people differently for their lack of wealth, or perhaps the color of their skin. You understand this concept right?
I'm not "cheerleading", just making obvious observations. The guy doesn't respect other ppl's properties as well as his own vehicles, and on multiple occasions. However, the police guy just 'scolded' him about taking off and left him in his car at one pt w it running, even though he just admonished him about trying to take off from the accident scene. It's quite clear that another person of a different *ethnicity* (not 'color', that's a silly description) would not be treated the same way.
We should be championing equality regardless of income, ethnicity, or skin color. That obviously isn't happening in this thread. Additionally it's really weird that you're imagining some alternative reality where if this person had a different color skin they'd be treated differently. I can only wonder where that prejudice originates from.