04-08-2020, 05:29 PM   #61
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face Pony Soldier View Post
We should be championing equality regardless of income, ethnicity, or skin color. That obviously isn't happening in this thread. Additionally it's really weird that you're imagining some alternative reality where if this person had a different color skin they'd be treated differently. I can only wonder where that prejudice originates from.
What are you even talking about? I'm ALL FOR equality, just pointing out that's not reality sometimes. Guy was ramming all these vehicles at dangerous speeds, but he wasn't even apprehended or at least got the keys taken away. If you choose to ignore that not everyone is (treated) equal(ly), keep deluding yourself. I'm a realist. Again, I'm all for fair treatment, but just pointing out that it sadly doesn't happen all the time irl. Look at itt, some ppl are kowtowing to the dude subconsciously just cuz he's rich and they don't even know it. I'm ok w him being rich, but if he's endangering ppl, gotta point it out and not make silly excuses for his behavior.

Stop projecting if you're harboring some deep-seeded prejudices and pretending things are the same for everyone when it's obviously not, that's lack of empathy and not seeing things from other ppl's viewpt.
Appreciate 0