View Single Post
      04-09-2020, 04:56 PM   #52
Humdizzle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: GT3 + M2c

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post
You say your girl friend bought the Acura and you drive a Ferrari (your signature) but you then say you use the Acura as your DD. Are you driving her car every day? What then is she driving?

You also say you use the ACC all the time but then you say you turn off the distance control. If you turn off the distance control on a BMW, you are turning off the ACC. Does Honda allow you to use your adaptive cruise control in non adaptive mode?

Not driving her car everyday. Maybe 1-2x a week. I'll rotate it with the civic and M3. She is working from home (we live together) and can drive my civic if she wants to pop down to the store real quick or something like that. I still have to commute 80 miles round trip to the office. I don't want to just needlessly depreciate her car with miles.

I'm not familiar with the acronyms so i had to look it up. I meant LKAS (lane keep assist) not ACC, sorry. With the tlx i can set either the acc or lkas, or both. I can run lane keep assist without cruise control on as well. But yes for the ACC cruise control has to be on.

2018 Porsche GT3 6MT
2021 M2C DCT
Previous: Ferrari 458 | R35 GTR | F80 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3 | Scion FRS
Appreciate 0